- GBF wifi IP doorbell – smart keypad works with your smart phone, you can remotely generate temporary codes or permanent codes to grant your guests access to your building from anywhere at anytime. Both the camera and the keypad directly connect with your smart phone.
- An upgrade from the original GBF wifi IP doorbell, enjoying more new features such as permanent access code, creating temporary access code, sharing access with others by APP, working with GBF wifi IP indoor monitor.
- Answer and view callers at your door remotely via your mobile iOS or Android device, whether you are at home or abroad. The IP wireless video doorbell sends a push-notification and directly connects with your smart mobile devices. Easy setup, connects to your smart device in minutes. WiFi or Wired Ethernet connection. No ‘Cloud’ subscription or usage fees (cell phone carrier data plan fees would still apply)
- 2-way live video and audio monitoring can be initiated from your mobile device, even without pressing the bell button at the door station. Record Live Video and Snapshots directly to your smart device for archiving. Multiple clients (smart devices) can be connected to a single IP Doorbell, Multiple doorbells can be accessed together through our free Doordeer APP
- Integrated dual-stream full-featured 1080P IP camera offers a 110 degree wide viewing angle with no optical distortion, ideal for viewing details at longer distances. Subject illumination LED’s allow for COLOR video in low light.
- Integrated one SPDT relays can trigger a remote door lock or gate, which can be activated directly from your mobile device, and also with any optional push-to-exit button.
- Premium Brushed Aluminum faceplate for durability. All-metal Back Box, Weatherproof IP55 rated construction. Always-on blue blacklight enables easy user operation in low light conditions. Requires 12VDC Power (adapter included) or can be powered through a wired Ethernet connection with our optional POE kit. 2-year manufacturers warranty